Monday 12 March 2007

Borag Thungg Earthlets

I think that the time has come to complete my run of the first 500 issues of 2000AD.

While it's great to reread some of the old Judge Dredd, Nemesis and Strontium Dog stories that have been collected in trade reprints, there's a lot of comic goodness to be found in the less well known but equally whacked out strips which fill the pages of the early issues.

So in my quest to bring the likes of Black Hawk, the Harlem Heroes, Bill Savage and M.A.C.H.1 to your screens, I'm going to be scouring e-bay and the various comics marts for cheap copies of those missing progs.

Yes friends, I promise you there is much more Thrill Power to come from London Loves Comics.

Today's offering: two Zarjaz covers.

As ever, click the images to ramp up the wonder.





1 comment:

mr wheatley said...

flesh is brilliant, surely the property rebellion should be pushing as a film