Thursday 23 August 2007

Bolland does Golden Heroes

I've figured out why I can't find the Brian Bolland art in Golden Heroes. The copy I bought on e-bay has had the Bolland pages removed. Oh well, that's what you get for 1p I suppose.

Fortunately I've managed to track down the stuff Bolland drew for the game. Or at least I think I have.

The following images appear in The Art of Brian Bolland, and are described by Bolland himself as drawings done for Games Workshop. I think I remember them from my original copy, but we are going back 22 years, and the mind can play tricks...


Missing artwork from Golden Heroes?

Cover to Legacy of Eagles

Unused art from Legacy of Eagles?


SPECIAL BONUS FEATURE

Since we're on a bit of a Brian Bolland super-hero tip today, here are some scans of unused Bolland designs for the cover of the Fighting Fantasy classic Appointment with F.E.A.R.


And just in case there's anybody out there who hasn't seen it, here's the design that did get picked...

Still available at bookstores and most branches of OXFAM.

No comments: