Thursday 20 March 2008

Shopping List

Gahhh Easter approaches. I fucking hate Easter. It's one of those times of year when everyone starts yabbering on about how much they're looking forward to a long weekend.

"Four days with no work, woo-hoo!" they'll put on their Facebook status updates.

And I'll say, "Fuck off!" because as per usual I have to work all four days.

So there you go, great cunting fuckbuckets to you and your Easter weekend! I hope you choke on your lindt eggs.

Here's what I'll be reading when I'm not busy wishing for rain to ruin your Bank Holiday...

CAPTAIN AMERICA #36
The Red Skull is to blame for the sub-prime mortgage crisis and we're all gonna have our homes repossessed by Nazis! Yay!

FEAR AGENT #19 HATCHET JOB (PT 3 OF 5)
Goldfish men from outer space.

CHECKMATE #24
Brilliant, confusing, soon to be ruined/canceled when Greg Rucka ups sticks to Marvel

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #554

ORDER #9
So good they canceled it! WTG Marvel!

ALTER EGO #76
BACK ISSUE #27
Expensive fanzine fun. Don't need, may not read. Oh dear.

No comments: