Wednesday 9 April 2008

Internet disasters

Fucking internet. Fucking, fucking internet! My ISP is shit. FUCK YOU ORANGE!!!!!!!! GAHHHH!!!!

I'm coming to you from a shitty old dial-up connection on my girlfriend's laptop. Speeds are ridiculously slow and scanning opportunities are non-existent. Still, this is what I'm stuck with for the foreseeable future, so get used to LLC text, because there aren't going to be many pictures here for a while.

After spending the last TWO HOURS (Not an exaggeration!) being shunted between a bunch of imbeciles in Middlesbrough and a call centre full of fools in Mumbai I have given up all hope of getting broadband tis week. Maybe next week.

Later I shall attempt to write interesting things about the comics I'll be buying this week. Now I must go and kick something. Then I must go to work.

WAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKERRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSS!

No comments: