Saturday 10 May 2008

Stark v Stane

Loved Matt Fraction and Salvador Larroca's first issue of Iron Man. It's a great Marvel comic book.

I'm with Tony Stark here...

too right. When I was a kid they showed every shuttle launch live. Space travel was massive, now it's all a bit myyeerr. I can relate to Tony's wistfulness, which makes the next panel all the better...


Yeah, straight from wistful (slightly bitter) Tony to the youthful cold-eyed cynicism of Ezekiel Stane. Look at that face, there's a smart kid who could give two shits about shuttle launches. He's going to be the perfect villain for alcohol damaged Tony. Clean and cold. He's Iron Man for the me, me, me generation. It's going to be great when he rips off that skin again and throws it down with Tony.

Yay, Marvel!

For more commentary go HERE

No comments: