Monday 12 July 2010

Frustration

My useless humming heap of a computer gave up the ghost, necessitating a mindwipe of its hot, malfunctioning brain. Now I'm trapped in the fiery depths of machine hell.

I backed up all those precious photos and my music before the electro lobotomy. But now I find that while the computer works, my scanner will not, that photoshop has disappeared forever and that my cuntwallah of an iphone won't sync. It's all wank. Annoying wank.

So I can't put any scans up on the blog, which makes the whole thing pointless, because what use is a cunting comics blog without pictures of comics?

Gah. Fuck off!

3 comments:

pulpsfromthebothy said...

Nightmare, rest assured I'll keep reading your rant updates.

mr wheatley said...

i'll donate an proper computer if things get any worse

Dom said...

cheers lads. Got the scanner up and running again!
Just got to sort the iphone nightmare.